My 25 favorite books on spirituality, meditation, and personal growth
Over the past decade, a few books have had a significant impact on my personal growth.
These are the books that I keep revisiting from time to time and I want to share some of my favorites with you today.
Some of these are quite popular while some have a very niche following.
So, in no particular order of preference, here you go:
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- The Untethered Soul by Michael Singer
- Laws of the Spirit World by Khorshed Bhavnagri
- Wishes Fulfilled by Wayne Dyer
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Dying to be Me by Anita Moorjani
- A Million Thoughts by Om Swami
- Soulshaping by Jeff Brown
- Outrageous Openness by Tosha Silver
- The Power of Positive Energy by Tanaaz Chubb
- Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach
- The Surrender Experiment by Michael Singer
- Signs by Laura Lynne Jackson
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
- Into the Magic Shop by James Doty
- Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsch
- A Return to Love by Marianne Williamson
- Feeding Your Demons by Lama Tsultrim Allione
- Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda
- When Things Fall Apart by Pema Chödrön
- Energy Speaks by Lee Harris
- The Incredible Life of a Himalayan Yogi by Shuddhaanandaa Brahmachari
- Freedom from the Unknown by Jiddu Krishnamurti
- If Truth be Told by Om Swami
- Healing Your Aloneness by Erika J. Chopich and Margaret Paul
Have you read any of these books?
Do you have any favorites?
Hit reply and share your favorite books that have made an impact on you! 🙂
That’s all from me this week, folks!
Until next time,